[Esip-infoquality] Winter ESIP Meeting - ACTION REQUEST

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Wed Oct 17 17:50:35 EDT 2018

All,

We discussed at the last telecon of the Information Quality Cluster that David Moroni, Ge Peng and I will all be unable to attend the Winter ESIP meeting in person. Some of us are likely to join the meeting remotely. We also mentioned that if anyone else in the IQC would like to propose and lead a session, they should feel free to do so. The call for session proposals is not out yet, but Megan Carter mentioned during the telecon that the proposals will be due on November 16. I have created a placeholder Google doc to gather ideas for one or more sessions. If you have thoughts on them, please include a candidate title and a couple of sentences of description.

Our next telecon will be on Nov. 13 - just three days before the proposals are due. We can discuss them during the telecon, but some pre-work will help a great deal in getting the proposals completed on time.

Here is the link to the Google doc. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QDjO7XWUesOdZhkstrjBxPjKU-iMwwLS5gpuKfmoE6k/edit?usp=sharing.

Cheers,

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.