[Esip-infoquality] Doodle Poll for IQC's monthly meetings

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Wed Oct 31 21:42:15 EDT 2018

All,

We have been holding our monthly telecons on the second Tuesday of each month starting at 8 AM Pacific Time. We would like to reconsider this and see if it will work better to hold them some time during the last two weeks of each month at a time that works better for most people. The poll at https://doodle.com/poll/ee4xpgkxcngninwh is asking for your votes for January 2019, but keep in mind that we want to consider the same day of the week and time for each month thereafter. We are also considering some collaborative meetings with other groups, which may have to occur on a different day or time, but we will consider those on a case by case basis.

I would appreciate your filling out the poll before November 15.

Also, we will have our regular telecon on November on the 13th at 8 AM PT, as usual.

Cheers,

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.