[Esip-infoquality] IQC Telecon

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Tue Nov 13 11:00:51 EST 2018

Hi All,
Please use this link today. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Best,
Megan

Information Quality

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/841228325

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412

Access Code: 841-228-325

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 10:59 AM Hampapuram Ramapriyan via Esip-infoquality
<esip-infoquality at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

> All,
>
> I am having trouble with the published GoToMeeting link and Megan Carter
> is investigating. Please standby.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rama.
>

> H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)
>
> Science Systems and Applications, Inc.
>
> NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
>
> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com
>
> (805) 402-7125
>
> (orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)
>
> *Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to
> obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or
> payment.*

Megan Carter Orlando
Community Director
ESIP - Earth Science Information Partners
http://esipfed.org/