[Esip-infoquality] Joint Webinar - March 1, 2019 - 4:00 - 5:00 PM (PST)

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Wed Jan 16 12:57:34 EST 2019

All,

We are planning a joint webinar with our Australian colleagues to discuss topics of mutual interest on March 1 (Friday). This will be a special meeting in addition to our regular monthly telecon, which will occur later in March. I hope most of you will be able to join the webinar. I am sending this out now to help get it on the calendar. We will send out a detailed agenda in early February.

Thanks.

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.