[Esip-infoquality] Monthly Telecon reminder - May 28, 2019 (8AM PDT; 11:00 AM EDT)

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Tue May 21 13:00:30 EDT 2019

All,

This is a reminder about the monthly telecon for May. It will be held at a "special" time. We start at 8 AM PDT (11 AM EDT) on Tuesday, May 28.

The Google doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T4wEmY48qpP7cDrbqV7tppkZ3q0GGkJNz_glvu4C2RI/edit where we take meeting notes provides the connection details as well as the agenda. This time we have an invited presentation by  Carlo Lacagnina (Earth Sciences Department, Barcelona Supercomputing Center, Spain). The title of the presentation is "Evaluation and Quality Control Function of the Copernicus Climate Data Store". An abstract of the talk is available in the above Google doc.

We look forward to many of you joining the meeting.

Rama.

(on behalf of IQC Chairs - Rama, Peng and David)

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.