[Esip-infoquality] Reminder - Monthly Telecon - October 22, 2019, 11:00-12:00 (PT)

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Wed Oct 16 17:04:31 EDT 2019

All,

This is a reminder about our regular monthly telecon which will be held next Tuesday [October 22, 2019; 11:00-12:00 (PDT), a.k.a. 14:00-15:00 (EDT)]. We are taking a break this month from the regular monthly presentations, but will have a "round-the-table" discussion. Please come prepared with any topic of interest to you that you would like to share with the cluster members.

The agenda for the telecon is at the usual notes page - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T4wEmY48qpP7cDrbqV7tppkZ3q0GGkJNz_glvu4C2RI/edit. Please look it over and see if you want to add anything.

Thanks.

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.