[Esip-infoquality] ESIP IQC draft survey to identify data quality requirements

Wei, Yaxing weiy at ornl.gov
Tue Sep 22 11:45:57 EDT 2020

Dear ESIP IQC members,

As we discussed at last ESIP IQC telecon, here is the draft survey that IQC developed to identify data quality requirements for different stakeholders to use data products (with citizen science data as a focus) in decision-making.

Link to draft survey: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UKjv48r3Atk_mTgataDOex3uLmJ7etCZxLoG8LlqPZI

This draft document lists the Research Questions we aim to address, the potential target audience to conduct the survey, and the Survey questions. Please help to review the draft survey and feel free add comments/suggestions into the Google doc. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Best,
Yaxing Wei, Peng Ge, David Moroni, Bob Downs, and H. K. "Rama" Ramapriyan