[Esip-infoquality] ESIP IQC Telecon at 2-3pm EST on Feb 23rd

Wei, Yaxing weiy at ornl.gov
Wed Feb 17 16:54:55 EST 2021

Dear ESIP Information Quality Cluster members,

Earlier today, you should have received a calendar invitation for our monthly telecons for 2021.

After the holiday break, we will resume our monthly telecon starting at 2-3pm EST on Feb. 23rd (next Tuesday). This month’s IQC telecon will feature an invited presentation “NASA Research Access and Persistent Identifiers” by Gerald Steeman from NASA. Gerald’s presentation will introduce the plan to increase access to and assigning persistent identifiers to NASA research and products, including citizen science.

Meeting agenda and join information can be found at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T4wEmY48qpP7cDrbqV7tppkZ3q0GGkJNz_glvu4C2RI/edit

Look forward to talking with you!

Best,
Yaxing Wei, Peng Ge, David Moroni, Bob Downs, and H. K. "Rama" Ramapriyan