[Esip-infoquality] Invitation to Attend FREE and OPEN Workshop on Data Quality next week (6/1/21)

Ge Peng gp0043 at uah.edu
Fri Jun 11 07:26:10 EDT 2021

Dear All,

Ivana, one of the co-leads for the international FAIR dataset quality
information (FAIR-DQI) working group and a co-chair of the OGC data quality
domain working group, is organizing a 3-hour data quality workshop, titled:
Quality makes data FAIR, as a part of the 119th OGC annual meeting. The
workshop will be held on 15 June 2021 from 6 PM US ET. Data quality use
cases will be collected to ensure that the guidelines developed by the
FAIR-DQI working group are in line with the user communities and their
applications (especially any non-traditional applications or those related
to novel and disruptive ideas and activities) (see the attached flyer for
more information).

The registration is now open at: https://store.ogc.org/ and Ivana has
provided a code (*2106tc_dqworkshop*) for us to attend the workshop for
free even if you are not an OGC member (see the forward email message). In
this case you will need to create an account and use the promo code when
registering for the workshop.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need any additional
information.

Looking forward to “seeing” you at the workshop!

Best regards,

--- Peng

On behalf of co-leads of the International FAIR-DQI Working Group (Ge Peng,
Carlo Lacagnina, and Ivana Ivanova)