[Esip-infoquality] Recording and slides of ESIP IQC Sept Telecon

Wei, Yaxing weiy at ornl.gov
Wed Oct 6 10:24:49 EDT 2021

Dear ESIP Information Quality Cluster members,

Attached please find the slides for our ESIP IQC September telecon, "Data Product Strengths & Limitations: Outcomes from the NSIDC DAAC FY21 Data Quality Project", given by Shannon Leslie from National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC) on September 28th.

Recording of the telecon can be viewed at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1d79xc6fqi30g2m/GMT20210928-180306_Recording_2560x1440.mp4?dl=0

Our October telecon will be on Oct. 26th. Looking forward to talking with you ~

Best,
Yaxing Wei, Peng Ge, David Moroni, Bob Downs, and H. K. "Rama" Ramapriyan