[Esip-infoquality] ESIP July Meeting IQC Session Next Tues

Ge Peng gp0043 at uah.edu
Sat Jul 16 09:36:48 EDT 2022

Dear All,

A quicker reminder of our ESIP Summer Meeting IQC Session next Tues (July
19 4:00pm - 5:30pm ET): https://sched.co/12esp

Please join us if you are attending the SM22, either in person or virtually
or share this session with your colleagues who are attending ESIP. We have
an excellent line-up of invited presentations on approaches and practices
promoting trustworthy FAIR data and repositories with Q&A afterwards along
with a discussion on approaches towards enabling federally-funded data FAIR
and trusted.

Stay cool and safe - from hot Huntsville.

— Peng

--

Ge Peng, PhD

Sr. Principal Research Scientist

Earth System Science Center/NASA MSFC IMPACT

The University of Alabama in Huntsville

320 Sparkman Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35805 USA

Ge.Peng at uah.edu

WMO Expert Team on Information Management, Chair

NASA ESDSWG O'FAIR Working Group, Chair

ESIP Information Quality Cluster, Co-chair

International FAIR-DQI Community Guidelines WG, Lead

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-1986-9115