[Esip-infoquality] Canceled: ESIP IQC Monthly Telecon

Liu, Zhong (GSFC-619.0)[GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY] zhong.liu-1 at nasa.gov
Mon May 22 09:47:10 EDT 2023

Our monthly teleconference on May 23 (Tuesday) has been cancelled. We will have the teleconference on June 27, right before the ESIP July meeting. We will look at the agenda and items for our session. Meanwhile, we will keep you all updated (via email) should there be any updated ideas or issues arising between now and the proposed next meeting day on June 27. Likewise, please also feel free to email sharing your any (new) thoughts..... Thanks.