[Esip-infoquality] Canceled: ESIP IQC Monthly Telecon

Liu, Zhong (GSFC-619.0)[GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY] zhong.liu-1 at nasa.gov
Mon Sep 25 10:17:50 EDT 2023

Dear ESIP Information Quality Cluster (IQC) members, Our monthly telecon on Tuesday September 26 at 2 pm EST has been cancelled. In our next monthly telecon on October 24, we will discuss the theme (if available) for the January ESIP meeting (Jan 22-26, 2024) and our IQC session activity. I will also report my latest findings about the decreasing availability of rain gauges for satellite-based precipitation product bias correction. Best regards, IQC leadership team (Zhong Liu, Bob Downs, Peng Ge, David Moroni, Rama Ramapriyan, and Yaxing Wei)