[Esip-infoquality] Session Title: IN043 - Showcasing your Earth Data Products, Tools, and Services

Liu, Zhong (GSFC-619.0)[GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY] zhong.liu-1 at nasa.gov
Mon Jun 24 10:30:36 EDT 2024

 Dear Colleagues,

Abstract submissions are now open for AGU24, in Washington, D.C. 9-13 December 2024. We would like to draw your attention to our session on Earth Data Products, Tools and Services. We invite you to submit an abstract and to share this opportunity with others.

Session Title: IN043 - Showcasing your Earth Data Products, Tools, and Services
View Session Details in AGU24 website: https://agu.confex.com/agu/agu24/prelim.cgi/Session/225163

Deadline for abstract submission is Wednesday, 31 July 2024.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

On behalf of the Conveners:

Zhong Liu (NASA GSFC GES DISC/George Mason University)
Tian Yao (NASA Goddard Space Flight Center)
Vasco Manuel Mantas (University of Coimbra)
Andrea Monet Portier (NASA Goddard Space Flight Center)

Session Description:

Are you having trouble discovering the latest Earth data products, tools, and services at the AGU Fall Meeting? You are not alone. Due to the size of the meeting (i.e., so many sessions), many data products, tools, and services are announced and reported in different sessions which can only attract a limited audience.

Our goal is to bring Earth's data products, tools, and services, as well as new developments and updates, together in one place so current and potential users know where to find them and can stay informed. Current focus is on climate change (e.g., WMO’s essential climate variables) and disasters.

We ask participants to provide the following information that users would like to know in their presentations: 1) Introduction/background; 2) Key strengths; 3) Key limitations; 4) Guidance on usage; 5) Examples; 6) Future plans; and 7) How to access.