[Esip-machinelearning] [Cancelled] Machine learning cluster meeting this Friday

Yuhan Douglas Rao yuhan.rao at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:19:38 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Due to the rapid changing situation of COVID-19, many of us are still
adjusting a new normal in our work and life. Our regular cluster meeting
for March originally scheduled for this Friday (3/20) will be postponed.
Meanwhile, the call for ESIP Summer meeting session is open till April
17th, 2020. If you have an idea regarding a summer meeting session, please
share it with the group either via email (
esip-machinelearning at lists.esipfed.org) or let Anne and me know.
We can schedule an ad hoc meeting in early April to develop more ideas for
the summer meeting if needed. Until then, please stay safe and healthy!

Kind regards!

Anne and Yuhan

[image: NCICS] <http://ncics.org/> Yuhan (Douglas) Rao
*Postdoctoral Research Scholar*