[Esip-machinelearning] [Reminder] ESIP Machine Learning Cluster August Call (08/21 12pm Eastern time)

Yuhan Douglas Rao yuhan.rao at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 16:15:35 EDT 2020

Dear all,

This is just a friendly reminder for our cluster call this Friday 12 pm
Eastern time. The meeting agenda/note document is included here (
bit.ly/ESIP-ML).

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Best,
[image: NCICS] <http://ncics.org/> Yuhan (Douglas) Rao
*Postdoctoral Research Scholar*
North Carolina Institute for Climate Studies (NCICS) <https://ncics.org/>