[Esip-machinelearning] *REMINDER* October Machine Learning Cluster Call - 10/16 (12 pm Eastern time)

Yuhan Douglas Rao yuhan.rao at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:23:15 EDT 2020

Hi all,

This is just a reminder for our monthly call tomorrow. Please join us using
the link below.

Please mark your calendar and join us via GoToMeeting.

   - Link to join the GoToMeeting via computer, tablet, or smartphone:
   https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/422305101.
   - Number to dial using phone: US: +1 (571) 317-3122 (access code:
   422-305-101)

Best,

[image: NCICS] <http://ncics.org/> Yuhan (Douglas) Rao
*Postdoctoral Research Scholar*