[Esip-machinelearning] [Reminder] ESIP Machine Learning Cluster meeting 20 November (12 pm Eastern time)

Yuhan Douglas Rao yuhan.rao at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:22:57 EST 2020

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that our cluster call today will start in less than
an hour *at 12 pm Eastern time*.! Join us to plan for the winter meeting
session focusing on the best practices of AI for Earth applications.

The meeting coordinate is included below.

- Link to join the GoToMeeting via computer, tablet, or smartphone:

             https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/422305101.

- Number to dial using phone: US: +1 (571) 317-3122 (access code:
422-305-101)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Best,
[image: NCICS] <http://ncics.org/> Yuhan (Douglas) Rao