[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - 2019-01-24 - Session Review

Carolina Berys-Gonzalez cberysgonzalez at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 23 23:00:26 EST 2019

*Topic: ESIP Marine Data Cluster Session ReviewTime: Thursday, 2019-01-24,
10:30 PST (17:30 UTC)*

Hello all,

Please join us this week for a review of the results from last week's Marine
Data Cluster session
<https://2019esipwintermeeting.sched.com/event/JORN/esips-marine-data-cluster-introduction-and-development-of-focus-areas>
at the ESIP Winter Meeting in Bethesda. We will go over the three major
topics that were identified and voted on as priorities, and open for
discussion. They are:

1. CF and CF-compliant netCDF
2. Best practices for managing specific data types
3. Best practices for software implementation

Please note, we are attempting to move to the GoToMeeting platform instead
of Zoom. If you have trouble getting into GoToMeeting please let us know.

------------------------------------

*Connection Information via GoToMeeting:This group will convene every month
on the second and fourth Thursday10:30 AM Pacific Time, 1:30 PM Eastern
Time, 17:30 UTC*

Marine Data

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157892821

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121 <+13127573121,,157892821>

Access Code: 157-892-821

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check
--
Carolina Berys-Gonzalez
Scripps Institution of Oceanography