[Esip-marinedata] Thursday Dinner at ESIP, No Call July 25

Jocelyn Elya jelya at coaps.fsu.edu
Thu Jul 18 09:47:20 EDT 2019

Hi everyone!

For the Marine Data Cluster dinner tonight, we will meet in the lobby of
Hotel Murano at 6:15, then walk over to 7 Seas Brewery and Taproom
<https://www.google.com/maps?ll=47.242439,-122.439087&z=16&t=m&hl=en-US&gl=US&mapclient=embed&cid=2996470815761279850>.
This is the same location as the FUNding Friday Poster Making Session
<https://2019esipsummermeeting.sched.com/event/MKGk/funding-friday-poster-making-session>,
because several people wanted to participate in that as well.

Hope to see you tonight! Everyone is welcome to join, cluster member or not!

Jocelyn