[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - 2019-10-24 - BCO-DMO ERDDAP Migration

Chris Olson cjolson at ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 24 12:26:47 EDT 2019

Topic:BCO-DMO migration to ERDDAP
Time: Thursday, 2019-10-24, 10:30 PST (17:30 UTC)

Hello all,

Please join us this today for a presentation from Mathew Biddle on the work he is doing with BCO-DMO to migrate to ERDDAP:

As a domain specific repository, BCO-DMO supports data stewardship throughout the data lifecycle. One key aspect of that data lifecycle is making data and metadata available online in a variety of file formats. This presentation will walk through BCO-DMO's current data serving system, our migration to ERDDAP, and what that might mean for the future. There will be a focus on the nuts-and-bolts of our migration, the benefits of this activity, and some of the difficulties we've encountered along the way.

 ------------------------------------

Connection Information via GoToMeeting:
This group will convene every month on the second and fourth Thursday
10:30 AM Pacific Time, 1:30 PM Eastern Time, 17:30 UTC

Marine Data

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157892821 <https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157892821>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121 <tel:+13127573121,,157892821>

Access Code: 157-892-821

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check <https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check>