[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - 2019-11-14 - Last Call of the Year and Plans for 2020

Carolina Berys-Gonzalez cberysgonzalez at ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 13 19:29:59 EST 2019

*Topic: Plans for 2020Time: Thursday, 2019-11-14, 10:30 PST (17:30 UTC)*

Hello all,

Please join tomorrow for the last call of 2019! Due to the holiday schedule
for the remainder of the year, as well as usual conference overlap, this
will be our final teleconference for the year. If a conference meetup is
planned you will hear about it here :)

Tomorrow we will discuss this year's outcomes and some tentative changes to
the call format. We are proposing that the second call of the month be a
hands on tutorial to expand on the focus areas identified and discussed
throughout this past year.

You can see a list of currently proposed tutorials here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14GLMeU41zqZx0ElJ352iUJTuoBmTl9oC3KtEHEacudY/edit

If you have other tutorial suggestions please add them to the list and/or
suggest them on Thursday, we will be voting on the planned schedule for the
next year. If you cannot attend feel free to respond to this email.

We will circulate a poll to vote on next year's topics and call timing once
all proposed topics are collected:
http://etc.ch/NsDe

Hope to see you tomorrow!

------------------------------------

*Connection Information via GoToMeeting:This group will convene every month
on the second and fourth Thursday10:30 AM Pacific Time, 1:30 PM Eastern
Time, 17:30 UTC*

Marine Data

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157892821

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121 <+13127573121,,157892821>

Access Code: 157-892-821

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

--
Carolina Berys-Gonzalez
Scripps Institution of Oceanography