[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - 2020-01-23 - OSM20 Data Help Desk

Carolina Berys-Gonzalez cberysgonzalez at ucsd.edu
Wed Jan 22 19:38:54 EST 2020

*Topic: ESIP Data Help DeskTime: Thursday, 2020-01-23, 10:30 PST (17:30
UTC)*

Hello all,

Please consider attending tomorrow's call to learn more about the ESIP Data
Help Desk. Whether or not you are attending the Ocean Sciences Meeting
2020, your input is extremely valuable! We will go over the planned agenda
of presentations, and you can see whether you might be able to contribute
or benefit from this collaboration platform.

The MDC will be helping to organize and host the Data Help Desk so we
welcome and encourage as much input as possible to make it useful for
meeting participants.

If you cannot join but have an idea or comment, feel free to respond here
and also please forward to anyone who might benefit.

More information and volunteer sign up here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xXxzXgJNiBHXt524RGIcVlMuAKnrdZPYlnMe3DSuJIo

------------------------------------

*Connection Information via GoToMeeting:This group will convene every month
on the second and fourth Thursday10:30 AM Pacific Time, 1:30 PM Eastern
Time, 17:30 UTC*

Marine Data

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157892821

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121 <+13127573121,,157892821>

Access Code: 157-892-821

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

--
Carolina Berys-Gonzalez
Scripps Institution of Oceanography