[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - 2020-02-27 - OSM20 Review

Carolina Berys-Gonzalez cberysgonzalez at ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 26 16:36:35 EST 2020

*Topic: OSM20 ReviewTime: Thursday, 2020-02-27, 10:30 PST (17:30 UTC)*

Hello all,

Please join us this week for a review of the 2020 Ocean Sciences Meeting,
where we will review take-homes from the week. Some notable themes include
the UN Decade of Ocean Science, data visualization tools, highly attended
data sessions including the Pangeo session, and developments in tools to
find data. We will have an informal roundtable of how these and others
might reflect on the coming year and future call topics.

Hope you can join!

PS - Thanks to Megan Carter and Erin Robinson, the Data Fair town halls and
Data Help Desk were a great success. We are so happy that the Marine Data
Cluster was able to have a role in them. Thanks to everyone who took part!

------------------------------------

*Connection Information via GoToMeeting:This group will convene every month
on the second and fourth Thursday10:30 AM Pacific Time, 1:30 PM Eastern
Time, 17:30 UTC*

Marine Data

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157892821

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121 <+13127573121,,157892821>

Access Code: 157-892-821

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

--
Carolina Berys-Gonzalez
Scripps Institution of Oceanography