[Esip-marinedata] EarthCube Working Session, Argovis - Friday, June 26, 2020, 11am-1 pm (Pacific)

Carolina Berys-Gonzalez cberysgonzalez at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 24 22:06:33 EDT 2020

Hello all,

I am passing along the registration information for an Earthcube Working
Session on Argovis being held this Friday from 11 am -1 pm Pacific.

This working session will provide example API scripts that access data in
> Argovis and perform basic calculations and plots in Python, Matlab, and R.
> Participants can build on these scripts to perform other calculations and
> plots, and/or translate our scripts into their preferred programming
> language. Scripts created during this do-a-thon will be tested and made
> available to the community on the Argovis website. At the end of the
> session, participants will be asked to fill in a survey to provide feedback
> on our technology.

*Registration link:*
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd31e9pXJGL6nAV4DATlq4nj4Qf7kNNuLa7tu-1Tp1VjxVYkg/viewform

(Please note this is not in place of our regular call, which will be
tomorrow, Thursday, at 10:30 Pacific and will be an ODV Demo by Mariko
Hatta.)

--
Carolina Berys-Gonzalez
Scripps Institution of Oceanography