[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - no call and schedule change

Carolina Berys-Gonzalez cberysgonzalez at ucsd.edu
Wed Aug 12 20:12:10 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

A couple of announcements:

1) There will be no call this week due to a scheduling conflict and to
accommodate people attending Ocean Hack Week. The call will be rescheduled
to a future date.

2) We will be reducing our call frequency from bi-monthly to monthly calls.
We value and appreciate your time, and so we want to be cognizant of how
much time we are all spending on teleconferences these days! We think
monthly calls should accommodate the cluster mission without compromising
content. We tentatively plan the next call to be on 2020-09-10 (if the last
call this month can be rescheduled), and an announcement email will go out
in advance of that.

Thanks all for your understanding!

MDC admin

--