[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - 2021-02-11 - Vocabularies Special Session

Carolina Berys-Gonzalez cberysgonzalez at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 21 13:07:31 EST 2021

*Topic: Vocabularies Special SessionTime: Thursday, 2021-02-11, 10:30 PST
(17:30 UTC)*

Hello all,

It is with great excitement that we announce next month's Marine Data
Cluster call centered on vocabularies. Please note the longer 1.5 hour
duration to fit in all the fantastic guest presenters coordinated by Mathew
Biddle.

Session abstract:

The Marine Data Cluster <https://wiki.esipfed.org/MarineData> is hosting a
> special 90 minute call on the topic of vocabularies on February 11th at
> 13:30 EST.  We will start with an overview of the various vocabulary
> efforts going on throughout the community, with presentations from CF,
> NERC, GCMD, and WoRMS and follow up with discussion.  The goal is to
> highlight existing efforts, have a productive conversation about
> implementation and future efforts, and encourage collaboration.

We hope you can join! Also, please feel free to forward this invitation to
anyone who might benefit.

MDC Admin

------------------------------------

*Connection Information via GoToMeeting:This group will convene every month
on the second and fourth Thursday10:30 AM Pacific Time, 1:30 PM Eastern
Time, 17:30 UTC*

Marine Data

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157892821

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121 <+13127573121,,157892821>

Access Code: 157-892-821

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

--
Carolina Berys-Gonzalez
Scripps Institution of Oceanography