[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - 2021-02-11 - Vocabularies Special Session Follow-up

Mathew Biddle - NOAA Affiliate mathew.biddle at noaa.gov
Wed Feb 24 16:11:46 EST 2021

Hello all,

We had a great special session two weeks ago about vocabulary efforts going
on throughout the community, with presentations from CF, NVS, GCMD, and
WoRMS. The presentations, notes, and recording can be found here
<https://bit.ly/3awO6ci>.

Since we had so much interest in the session, we thought it would be
helpful to gauge the group on what you want to see for follow on activities
which the Marine Data Cluster could facilitate. Please take a minute and
populate this Google Form <http://bit.ly/3k1LTsx> so we can direct our
activities.

Thank you,

MDC Admin
--
Mathew Biddle, Data Management Analyst
NOAA/NOS

ORCiD: 0000-0003-4897-1669 <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4897-1669>
*Contractor, Integrated Systems Solutions*
http://www.ioos.noaa.gov/