[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - Request for panelists - Vocabularies in the marine world

Carolina Berys-Gonzalez cberysgonzalez at ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 23 15:35:27 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Following on to our vocabulary special session, we would like to hear from
you on how these vocabularies (or others) are being used in the marine data
world. Are you using controlled vocabularies? If so, how are you using
them? Or, why are you having trouble using them? We’d like to know your
thoughts!

Our next meeting will be dedicated to hearing from you! We’d like to give
you the opportunity to give a 3-minute lightning talk on how your group is
using controlled vocabularies in the marine community. You can even explore
why you haven’t been able to use controlled vocabularies and what you’ve
done instead.

Please let us know if you would like to share your work on 2021-04-08 by
emailing the admins at esip-marinedata-owner at lists.esipfed.org

Thank you,
MDC Admin
--