[Esip-marinedata] Marine Data Cluster - 2021-10-14 - Mark Bushnell - QARTOD presentation

Carolina Berys-Gonzalez cberysgonzalez at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 19 17:20:19 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

We want to give a huge thanks to Mark Bushnell for the fantastic
presentation last week!

The recording is now in the Google drive and links to resources mentioned
are in the agenda:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1MtBz5PCabH_xRbiqP3W8aY9eteWzk7KP

Thanks to everyone who attended and those who will watch the replay!

Best,
MDC Admin