[Esip-marinedata] Recording Available - Marine Data Cluster - 2023-09-14 - Semantic Harmonization for Ocean Data

Carolina Berys-Gonzalez cberysgonzalez at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 20 16:43:54 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

The recording and notes from last week's call on "Semantic Harmonization
for Ocean Data" are available here
<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1ZgvTf7ln2iHQ9znlGEHedEKBQnQtOo3f>,
and
also linked from the wiki <https://wiki.esipfed.org/MarineData>.

Thank you to everyone who attended, and to the Semantic Harmonization
Cluster and Pier Luigi Buttigieg for a fantastic presentation on ODIS
<https://oceaninfohub.org/odis/>.

Please join us at next month's call on Thursday, 2023-10-12 at 11 am PT/2
pm ET for a continued exploration of potential collaboration between the
two clusters.

Thanks,
MDC (and SHC!) Admin