[Esip-marinedata] IOOS & Google Summer of Code 2024 - call for mentors by Feb 6. We need your help!

Micah Wengren - NOAA Federal micah.wengren at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 2 12:57:14 EST 2024

Happy Friday,

Just a quick reminder that the deadline for IOOS to submit our application
to Google Summer of Code 2024 is next *Tuesday, Feb 6*.

So far we only have two project ideas
<https://github.com/ioos/gsoc/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3AGSoC24>
proposed.  We could really use more project ideas if anyone is interested
in participating as a mentor this summer!  (see additional information in
the below Dec 22 email).

Submit your project idea to our GitHub repo (https://github.com/ioos/gsoc)
to contribute your project.

And please feel free to reach out to me, Matt, or Filipe as well with
any questions,

Micah