[Esip-marinedata] IOOS DMAC Tech Webinar x ESIP x ODIS on Thursday Feb 29th 3pm ET

Mathew Biddle - NOAA Federal mathew.biddle at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 5 10:31:33 EST 2024

Hi all,

As a follow up to last week's tech webinar, the recording and meeting notes
from the session can be found on the ESIP Marine Data Cluster's Wiki page
<https://wiki.esipfed.org/MarineData>.

A big thank you goes out to Pier Luigi Buttigieg who worked through the
night to help us move forward.

If you're interested in following IOOS' progress on this front, feel free
to 'subscribe' to https://github.com/iodepo/odis-arch/issues/389.

Thanks,

IOOS DMAC, ESIP Marine Data Cluster, & ODIS