[Esip-openscience] ESIP OSS Cluster Telecon Reminder: this Thursday 3/31

Hewson, Jenny (GSFC-423.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] jennifer.h.hewson at nasa.gov
Tue Mar 29 09:56:26 EDT 2022

Dear colleagues and fellow ESIP OSS cluster members-

A reminder that our Open Source Science (OSS) cluster's first telecon is this Thursday 31st March at 12pm East. Meeting connection information included below

As time permits during the telecon, we would like to ask each participant to provide the following information, which we will interactively capture during the session:

  1.  Who you are and your host organization/institution/initiative?
  2.  Why you are interested in the OSS cluster?
  3.  What you hope the cluster achieves (what success looks like to you)?
Topic: Open Source Science Transformation Cluster

Join Zoom Meeting March 31, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm East

Topic: Open Source Science Transformation

Join Zoom Meeting
https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/81704254783?pwd=cjQxZW1mUGZpdlg3MDdJUUp1ZGl6UT09

Meeting ID: 817 0425 4783
Passcode: 784237
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,81704254783# US (New York)
+13126266799,,81704254783# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 817 0425 4783
Find your local number: https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/u/kpJKyu58I
 Looking forward to the OSS cluster collaboration,
Jenny and Cynthia

Preferred name: Jenny Hewson
ESDIS Standards Coordination Office (ESCO), NASA
Lead Scientific Analyst, SSAI