[Esip-openscience] ESIP Summer meeting session: Building a Thriving Open Science Community - 19th July, Tuesday, 11am-12:30pm

Hewson, Jenny (GSFC-423.0)[SCIENCE SYSTEMS AND APPLICATIONS INC] jennifer.h.hewson at nasa.gov
Wed Jul 13 14:19:24 EDT 2022

Fellow ESIP Open Science Clusterers-

Just under a week until our session, Building a Thriving Open Science Community<https://2022esipjulymeeting.sched.com/event/12esO/building-a-thriving-open-science-community>, at the ESIP Summer Meeting.

See you there: Tuesday, July 19th, 11am-12:30pm

[cid:image001.png at 01D896B2.C83FA930]

Thanks in advance to our:
Panelists
Matthew Hanson - Element84
Ryan McGranaghan - Atmospheric and Space Technology Research Associates (ASTRA)
Abby Benson - Global Biodiversity Information Facility / USGS
Mark Parsons - University of Alabama
Cyndi Hall - Transform to Open Science (TOPS) / NASA
Curt Hammill - ESRI

Mindmapping expert
Charley Haley

Choreography volunteers
Mic runners (Sydney Neugebauer)
Mindmap scribes (Michele Thornton, Sydney Neugebauer)
Virtual hosts/liaisons (Sara Lubkin)
If you will be at the session and can help with notetaking, mic running, etc, as needed, we'd love to have your help.

Thanks,

Jenny and Cynthia

Preferred name: Jenny Hewson
ESDIS/SSAI