[Esip-operational-ethics] Reminder: ESIP Operational Ethics meeting May 15, 17:00 UTC

Todd-Brown, Kathe kathe.toddbrown at essie.ufl.edu
Mon May 15 14:12:46 EDT 2023

Greetings Operational Ethics cluster!

We heard some updates on ESIP EDIJ activities and then rolled into a formal acceptance of the agenda and recap structure we’ve been working with (see new section on the notes and org document “How we meet”). We have three survey responses (and I only did one of them!) ESIP will start socializing the survey on their social media and newsletter, Kathe will link in Mastodon, and if you have other social media please push this out https://forms.gle/7CqEBsHLHtAxbsGj6! We then started to brainstorm what principles we wanted to design around (DEIJ/FAIR/CARE/TRUST/…) and will be continuing that discussion next call.

Our next call is on 29 May at 1700 UTC. See https://docs.google.com/document/d/13F3pkYvpCiaBbxVc1_b1qh0GSFEzkx1PlRIpdlGgoEM/edit?usp=sharing for the tentative agenda.

-Kathe

----
Kathe Todd-Brown