[Esip-operational-ethics] Recap: Operational ethics ESIP cluster next meets Monday, Aug 7

Todd-Brown, Kathe kathe.toddbrown at essie.ufl.edu
Mon Aug 7 16:06:55 EDT 2023

Greetings everyone!

We had a good discussion on the “Process menu” today. We took some time to fill out a few sections and then talked through what we worked on. We are going to revisit this in two weeks and continue working on it.

Notes and links to the table are here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13F3pkYvpCiaBbxVc1_b1qh0GSFEzkx1PlRIpdlGgoEM/edit?usp=sharing

Katherine Todd-Brown, PhD
Assistant Professor
Environmental Engineering Sciences