[Esip-operational-ethics] ESIP OpEthics reminder: next meeting Tuesday, Oct. 3, at 20:00 UTC (16:00 Eastern)

Todd-Brown, Kathe kathe.toddbrown at essie.ufl.edu
Thu Oct 5 15:37:16 EDT 2023

Greetings all!

We decided that we had run out the “Practice Menu” for now. It was a useful tool to get us to think about what governance looks like and we are interested in moving forward with other projects now. We decided to look at the SoFA governance agreement and think about modifying it for this cluster. There was also a strong interest in having a conversation on conflict resolution. Next call we will have a conversation about conflict resolution and work on the governance document. The agenda is up for those who are interested with a link to the working draft of the governance document linked in.

See you on 17 October!
-Kathe

Katherine Todd-Brown, PhD
Assistant Professor