[Esip-operational-ethics] Reminder: Operational ethics cluster meeting today, Dec 5, 3pm eastern

Caitlin White Caitlin.T.White at Colorado.EDU
Tue Dec 5 17:05:22 EST 2023

Following up with a meeting recap!

We reviewed our aims for year 1, reflected on things that worked well and what could be improved for meetings, and identified a few concrete aims for year 2. Kathe will synthesize the discussion in a new aims and domain purpose statement and send out a draft to the cluster listserv when ready (~sometime in the next month or so). Suggested aims in year 2 that had interest were: 1) a manuscript on community agreements for collaboration, with different agreement case studies as examples, and 2) using the cluster calls as a co-learning space for collaboration skills related to group meetings (e.g., creating agendas, facilitating meetings).

Our cluster is taking an end-of-year pause for the next month. Our next meeting will be on Tuesday, January 16, 2024.

Full meeting notes here: Google doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13F3pkYvpCiaBbxVc1_b1qh0GSFEzkx1PlRIpdlGgoEM/edit?usp=sharing>

Thanks!
-Caitlin
________________________________
From: Caitlin White
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2023 9:24 AM
To: Caitlin White via Esip-operational-ethics <esip-operational-ethics at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: Reminder: Operational ethics cluster meeting today, Dec 5, 3pm eastern

Hi everyone,

Reminder that today is the last operational ethics cluster call of the calendar year (3-4 p.m. eastern). Our plan is to revisit and review goals from this year to set cluster goals for next year. We will send out a meeting recap and notes for anyone not able to attend.

Ongoing meetings notes and the agenda: Google doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13F3pkYvpCiaBbxVc1_b1qh0GSFEzkx1PlRIpdlGgoEM/edit?usp=sharing>

Zoom info:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/9233374278?pwd=Unl4eHBLNFhZdzdaZTZjMlBqRGF1QT09