[Esip-preserve] FW: [Crtwg] Looking for feedback on Best Practice Recommendations for RSS feeds

Wilson, Bruce E. wilsonbe at ornl.gov
Fri Jul 31 08:59:20 EDT 2009

This is targeted mostly at journals, but there's interest in data publications, and I thought I'd share this set of observations that people might find interesting.

Bruce E. Wilson (wilsonbe at ornl.gov<mailto:wilsonbe at ornl.gov>)
Environmental Sciences Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
(office) +1-865-574-6651