[Esip-preserve] Townhall abstract

Raskin, Rob (388M) robert.g.raskin at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Aug 15 00:23:11 EDT 2009

I suspect that Sunday would be assigned only by a specific request. Sunday is not even part of the official Meeting dates of Dec 14-18.

-Rob

Rob Raskin
Group Supervisor, Science Data Engineering and Archiving
Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Pasadena, CA 91109
(818) 354-4228