[Esip-preserve] Townhall flyer

Behnke, Jeanne (GSFC-4230) jeanne.behnke-1 at nasa.gov
Mon Nov 16 09:17:45 EST 2009

I checked with the NASA booth folks (Jennifer Brennan in particular).  Her reply is:

"I can pass out flyers, but have also included this townhall in the special
events section of the AGU in-booth activity program. Debbi McClean is
working on laying it out."

Jeanne

On 11/13/09 7:27 PM, "Mark A. Parsons" <parsonsm at nsidc.org> wrote:

good idea. Something catchy on the front with details on the back

-m.
On 13 Nov 2009, at 3:59 PM, Peter Fox wrote:

> I know it is non-conventional and may be a little more expensive but
> 3x5 or 4x6 postcards
> are MUCH more effective for advertising....
>
> ---Peter.
>

> On 13/11/2009, at 4:09 PM, Carol Meyer wrote:
>
>> I'll go ahead and print 200-250. I think that's reasonable. People
>> don't
>> like to pick up paper in my experience.  I'll also send the
>> electronic file
>> and if you find the copies are just flying off the shelves, we can
>> print
>> more and you can get reimbursed for it from me.
>>
>> Sound good?
>>
>> Carol

Jeanne Behnke, Science Operations Office Manager
NASA/GSFC
ESDIS Project, Code 423
301-614-5326