[Esip-preserve] AGU sessions

Wilson, Bruce E. wilsonbe at ornl.gov
Wed May 26 12:45:24 EDT 2010

The intent was to include identification. There was a telecon (tech infusion, I think) where the issue was raised that identification was perhaps too narrow a topic and that it should be included in a broader subject.  At least that was my interpretation.  So, I've broadened the description and information to reflect identification, as distinct from citation (related, but not identical issues).

Bruce E. Wilson (wilsonbe at ornl.gov<mailto:wilsonbe at ornl.gov>)
Environmental Sciences Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
(office) +1-865-574-6651