[Esip-preserve] Provenance Paper Draft

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Sat Sep 25 22:25:47 EDT 2010

This is still very incomplete.  I have a lot of material I still need
to add, and I also will be removing (trimming down) some of what is
here (not ditching, just postponing to a later paper).

I definitely want to include a decent section on identifiers (borrowed
from the identifiers paper) and citations (borrowed from the Eos
paper).

I think we need to have a bit of discussion about focus and audience
for this particular paper.  Who are we addressing?  What specifically
do we want them to get from this?  What material should we put off for
a future paper?

Curt

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6547369/provreport-2010-09-25.pdf