[Esip-preserve] ESIP Preservation and Stewardship Cluster Chairmanship

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Wed Dec 8 14:51:27 EST 2010

 >[...]
 >* Must do
 >   Business meeting
 >      Cluster chairmanship

Ruth, I'm not sure of your coming plans -- if you want to continue with
the chairmanship, that would be great, but if not, I would like to be
considered by the cluster.

I've talked with Regina Oglesby, who works with me at NASA, and if we
choose to go this route, Regina could provide some administrative
support for the cluster as well.

I'm not actually a member of the ESIP Federation yet, but I've filled
out an application and will be sending it off to Carol Meyer
momentarily.

Curt