[Esip-preserve] [ESIP-all] Please welcome Tom Moritz to the ESIP Federation

Tom Moritz tom.moritz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 21:33:38 EST 2011

Thanks Carol, Michael and Bruce --
Looking forward to exploring possible lines of development
within the ESIP framework...!

Best,
Tom
*Tom Moritz
1968 1/2 South Shenandoah Street,
Los Angeles, California 90034-1208  USA
+1 310 963 0199 (cell) [GMT -8]
tommoritz (Skype)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tmoritz*

“Πάντα ῥεῖ καὶ οὐδὲν μένει” (Everything flows, nothing stands still.) --*
Heraclitus *
* "Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux."  ("One must imagine Sisyphus happy.")
-- Camus
*