[Esip-preserve] Grist for the Content of Provenance

Bruce Barkstrom brbarkstrom at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 14:03:41 EST 2011

I've attached four files of work I did back in 2006 (publishing some of the
thinking with John Bates in an SPIE conference paper back then).

The key item is the excel spreadsheet on Maturity Ranking Instruments,
in which the third tab contains a list of potential documents that would
be needed in order to judge an instrument's data mature.  The Power Point
packages should provide context for this material.

I don't think the spreadsheet has the most appropriate content for our
work, although it may be a helpful springboard.

I'll send out another e-mail with some suggestions.