[Esip-preserve] Fwd: ESIP Collaboration Check-in - Data Stewardship Cluster

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Mon Jan 31 09:42:34 EST 2011

My apologies for not forwarding this sooner --

The federation is capturing general input about the cluster activities
and community involvement, and assess interest in possible new
collaboration tools/methods.

If you send me comments about specific things in the attached
questionnaire I'll construct a combined response and forward to Erin.
(Especially Ruth!)

Our next telecon (2/9) coincides with the due date -- We can
(briefly!) walk through it then and capture some quick notes, but if
you have more in depth comments, try to write them up and send to me
directly.

If you consider yourself a member of the cluster (I hope you do if you
are reading this message), try to at least send me a quick email with
an "I'm here!" message if nothing else so we can guage the membership
of the cluster.

Curt