[Esip-preserve] Monthly Telecon: Wednesday February 9 [NOTE: New Number!]

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 9 09:05:04 EST 2011

ESIP Preservation and Stewardship Cluster Monthly Telecon

Wednesday 2011-02-09  (2nd Wednesday of each month)
3:00pm Eastern, 1:00pm Mountain

Telecon number: 877-934-1565
Passcode: 5716503#

Agenda: [1]

 1. ESIP Winter Meeting review
 2. ESIP Collaboration Check-in / Feedback [2]
 3. Activities Status
    1. ESIP Stewardship Principles and Best Practices - What next?
    2. IDs paper - Ruth
    3. IDs testbed activities - Nancy
    4. Provenance paper - Curt
    5. Provenance and Context Content Standard - Rama
    6. Citations? - Mark?
    7. Ontology? - Hook?
  4. Future Meetings
    1. ESIP Summer Meeting planning
    2. Fall AGU?

I put the agenda on the wiki [1] -- will fill in with notes.

I also compiled comments sent to me about the collaboration check-in
[2].  Feel free to edit prior to meeting if you like -- we can do a
quick walk-through to assure that it represents our consensus.

Curt

[1]
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Interagency_Data_Stewardship/LifeCycle/Preservation_Forum/TeleconNotes/2011-02-09

[2] http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/PreservationCollaborationCheckin