[Esip-preserve] Page Numbers for Kindle Books an Imperfect Solution - NYTimes.com

Ramapriyan, Hampapuram K. (GSFC-4230) hampapuram.k.ramapriyan at nasa.gov
Thu Feb 10 09:06:11 EST 2011

Chapter and Verse makes a lot of sense. When we review softcopy documents, we usually indicate chapter, section, paragraph and sentence if we have a very specific comment. It is a good idea to have section/subsection numbering for that reason.

Rama.

H. K. "Rama" Ramapriyan
Assistant Project Manager, ESDIS Project, Code 423
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Phone: (301) 614-5356; FAX: (301)-614-5267; Cell: (240)678-0398